Yardistry respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information obtained through our web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected from Yardistry’s web site.
Part I – Information Usage
- The information collected by Yardistry will be used for our own market testing.
- Registered users will not receive additional announcements from us about products, services, special deals, or newsletters. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
- The information we collect will not be used to create customer profiles based on browsing or purchasing history. We will not supplement information collected at our web site with data from other sources.
- We do offer links to other web sites. Please note: When you click on links to other web sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standard may differ from ours.
- If our policy on information collection or uses changes, we will advise you by updating it on our web site.
Part II – Problem Resolution
- If problems arise, users may contact Yardistry by email. We are committed to resolving disputes within a reasonable time.
Part III – Images and Information
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, etc. is the property of Yardistry or its content suppliers, and is protected by Canadian and International copyright laws. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or forms) Yardistry and our affiliates without obtaining written consent.
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA)
Yardistry Limited is committed to providing an accessible environment in which all individuals have equal access to Yardistry services and programs in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. This includes creating and fostering an inclusive environment that is considerate and accommodating for all individuals, including people with disabilities. We will continue to prevent barriers by designing inclusive and supportive positive attitudes and preventing attitudes which devalue and limit the potential of persons with disabilities. If you would like to view the Yardistry Customer Service Plan or other documents required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please email us at email@example.com