Backyard Arbor Large
Backyard Arbor Large
Yardistry’s large Backyard Arbor will add instant distinction to any outdoor space!
This beautiful feature includes a stunning arched roof with trusses and sturdy side panels. All Yardistry products sold at Costco use 100% FSC® certified Cedar, which means the wood we use comes from responsible and accountable sources.
Finished in Mocha Brown, the Arbor is perfect for welcoming guests to your outdoor space! It comes ready to assemble with ease - all wood is pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained! The assembly kit also includes all necessary hardware, and simple step-by-step instructions.
Backed by a 5-year limited warranty, the large Backyard Arbor is the perfect addition to any yard, garden, or patio!
- Elegant arched roof with trellis joists
- Traditional profiled beam ends
- Sturdy side panels give a timelessly classic look
- Posts with classic plinths
- Finished in our Mocha Brown stain
- 100% FSC® Certified Cedar Lumber
- Box 1: 94” L x 15” W x 8 ½” H = 125 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
- Opening is 69”
- Roof Dimensions: 7’ 8 ½” L x 4’ 11” W x 7’ 6 ½” H
- Base Dimensions: (outside to outside of posts): 6’ 3” L x 3’ 1” W
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and includes all hardware and metal components
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions are included to ensure ease of assembly
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual and helpful hint videos
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
Yardistry warrants that this product is free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. In addition, for any product with lumber, all lumber is warranted for five (5) years against rot and decay. This warranty applied to the original owner and registrant and is non-transferable.
Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.