12’ Meridian Octagon Gazebo
12’ Meridian Octagon Gazebo
The Meridian 12’ Meridian Octagon Gazebo will create an intimate space in your backyard that invites relaxation and conversation in a shady setting. Eight sturdy 4 by 4 inch laminated posts support the structure and a 36 inch high guardrail with spindles help create a sense of separation and privacy from the rest of the yard. The coffee brown colored aluminum roof protects occupants from the bright sun or unexpected rain showers. It’s 100 percent premium exterior grade cedar, covered in an environmentally friendly natural cedar-color stain, will stand up to the elements. Cedar has many advantages for use in outdoor structures. It doesn’t swell, warp or decay, it’s naturally resistant to insects and it’s naturally beautiful.
The octagonal shape creates all kinds of new landscaping possibilities for your yard. All wood sections are pre-cut and pre-drilled for easier assembly. The Meridian Octagon Gazebo comes with simple to follow illustrated instructions and we’ve created a helpful hints video to make your installation process easier, as well.
Yardistry stands by the quality of its products, and the Meridian 12 foot Octagon Gazebo comes with a five-year limited warranty.
The 12’ Meridian Gazebo adds even more living space to share with family and friends in your own personal oasis.
- 100% cedar lumber
- 8 sided coffee brown colored aluminum roof
- 8 Laminated posts with 16 curved gussets that adds increased stability and strength
- 36 inch high guardrail with spindles help create a sense of separation in your space
- Finished in our beautiful natural cedar stain color
- Box 1: 90" L x 39" W x 6 1/2" H = *203 LBS
- Box 2: 90" L x 18" W x 8 1/2" H =*160 LBS
- Box 3: 90" L x 21" W x 8 1/2" H =*160 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
- Roof Dimensions: 12’ L x 12’ W x 9’ 11” H
- Base Dimensions (outside to outside of posts): 11’ 3” L x 11’ 3” W
- Entrance opening: 6’ 8-1/2” H x 4’4” W
Planning on ordering this product online? Watch Our What to Expect: Curbside Delivery Video.
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and includes all hardware and metal components
- Online helpful hints assembly video available at www.yardistrystructures.com
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions are included to ensure ease of assembly
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help you with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
If you are planning on using footings, click here for a detailed footing drawing.
- Review the manual and helpful hint videos
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
Review the Helpful Hints Video that Yardistry has created. The helpful hints video has been created to show you some tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Submit a request
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call toll free 1-833-455-9002 Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (excluding holidays)
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- If you are planning on using footings, click here for a detailed footing drawing.
Showcasing all the great new features and benefits Yardistry has included in this product.