11 x 13 Meridian Gazebo
11 x 13 Meridian Gazebo
Expand your outdoor living space with the 11 x 13 Meridian Gazebo by Yardistry!
Made with 100% Cedar lumber, and finished with a natural cedar stain, the 11 x 13 Meridian Gazebo will bring warmth and character to any space. The stunning graphite colored aluminum roof helps create the perfect setting for all your outdoor entertaining!
Thanks to our posts and heavy corner gussets, the striking design is also strong and durable.
The illustrated step-by-step instructions will guide you through installation. All wood comes pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and the kit also includes all necessary hardware. More assembly tips can be found at yardistrystructures.com.
The 11 x 13 Meridian Gazebo is backed by a 5-year limited warranty! It’s a multi-functional product room that is perfect for any outdoor space!
- Built with 100% Premium Cedar Lumber
- Stunning Graphite colored aluminum roof
- Finished in a beautiful natural cedar stain
- 5 ½” x 5 ½” Posts with classic plinths
- Heavy curved corner gussets
- Box 1: 93 7⁄8” L x 43” W x 4 3⁄8” H = *170 LBS
- Box 2: 93 7⁄8” L x 21 7⁄8” W x 8 1⁄2” H = *200 LBS
- Box 3: 93 7⁄8” L x 20 3⁄4” W x 8 1⁄2” H = *185 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
- Roof Dimensions: 13’ L x 11’ W x 9’ 8 ½” H
- Base Dimensions (outside to outside of posts): 11’ 8 ½”L x 9’ 8 ½” W
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and includes all hardware and metal components
- Online helpful hints assembly video available at www.yardistrystructures.com
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions are included to ensure ease of assembly
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Submit a request
- Email: email@example.com
- Call toll free 1-888-509-4382 Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (excluding holidays)
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
Yardistry warrants that this product is free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. In addition, for any product with lumber, all lumber is warranted for five (5) years against rot and decay. This warranty applied to the original owner and registrant and is non-transferable.
Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.