Fusion Privacy Screen
Fusion Privacy Screen
Create an outdoor sitting nook, add some privacy to your yard, or simply add color and detail to any outdoor space with the Fusion Privacy Screen from Yardistry. Finished in a natural cedar stain, our privacy screen is the perfect backyard accessory to any outdoor living space. This privacy screen has three hinged panels that can be adjusted to fit almost any outdoor space. The slats on each panel are perfect for supporting climbing plants and the planter boxes enable the screen to stand freely on any flat surface, even in wind. The versatility of the Fusion Privacy Screen makes it the perfect addition to any outdoor living area!
- Wooden slats on the panels provide privacy and support climbing plants
- Integrated planters and slat panels help maximize garden space
- Self-standing privacy screen
- 3-Panel hinged design allows the structure to be configured to fit your space
- Ready to assemble kit for easy installation
- All lumber is pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained
- Assembled Dimensions of 66” H x 62” W x 19.5” D
Fusion Privacy Screen will come in 1 box:
- Box 1: 67 ½” L x 22 ¼” W x 6 ½” H = *73 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
- Ready to assemble kit
- All hardware and components included
- Designed to fit on Yardistry’s 14 x 12 Pavillion with Aluminum Roof
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Review the manual
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Contact Customer support
If you have any questions along the way, reach out to our Customer Experience Team! They are here to help.