13 X 11 Wood Room With Louvered Roof
13 X 11 Wood Room With Louvered Roof
Extend your outdoor living space with Yardistry’s Cedar and Aluminum Louvered Room. This outdoor room adds character to any area, creating the perfect setting for all your outdoor entertainment needs. Yardistry’s unique louvered roof design allows you to control the amount of sun or shade you receive. Open both sides of the louvered roof for full sun exposure, close both sides to provide full shade, or do a mix- the possibilities are endless. This room is also designed to provide protection from the rain when the louvers are closed. It includes a full gutter system around the roof and down spouts in two of the posts to direct water flow. Built with 100% FSC® Certified cedar lumber and quality aluminum, the Cedar and Aluminum Room is designed to last. The illustrated step-by-step instruction and the helpful hints video will guide you through every step of the installation process. Yardistry’s Cedar and Aluminum Louvered Room is a multi-functional product that will add a sophisticated and modern look to your outdoor space.
Construction and Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions: 13’ 3 ½” x 11’ 1 ½” x 8’ 3”
- Base Dimensions (outside of posts): 13’ x 11’
- Box 1: 103 1/2" L x 23" W x 7 1/2" H
- Box 2: 103 1/2" L x 23" W x 7 1/2" H
- Box 3: 103 1/2" L x 22" W x 7 1/2" H
- Box 4: 103 1/2" L x 22" W x 7 1/2" H
- Built with 100% FSC® Certified Premium Cedar Lumber
- Stunning White Aluminum Roof
- Finished in a beautiful Mocha Brown stain
- Unique Louvered roof allows you to control the sun/shade exposure
- Gutter system around the roof and down spouts in two of the posts provides protection from the rain
Planning on ordering this product online? Watch Our What to Expect: Curbside Delivery Video.
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and includes all hardware and metal components
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions are included to ensure ease of assembly
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
If you have any questions along the way, reach out to our Customer Experience Team! They are here to help.
5-year limited wooden component warranty
Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.
Helpful Hints Installation Video
Tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.
Showcasing all the great new features and benefits Yardistry has included in this product.
Made with FSC Certified Cedar Lumber
The FSC logo on our products means the Cedar Lumber we use comes from responsible and accountable sources.