12 x 24 Pergola
12 x 24 Pergola
Extend your outdoor living space with Yardistry’s 12 x 24 Pergola!
This unique design, which includes sturdy posts, will become an instant and beautiful focal point in your backyard. This multilevel structure has profiled beam and trellis ends, and the crisscross trellis joists add both strength and style. Like all Yardistry products sold at Costco, this pergola is built with 100% FSC certified Cedar lumber, which means all the wood comes from responsible and accountable sources.
The 12 x 24 Pergola comes ready to assemble with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and includes simple to follow illustrated instructions. We have also created a helpful hints video that will make your installation quick and easy.
Finished in a beautiful mocha brown stain, the Yardistry 12 x 24 Pergola is backed by a 5-year limited warranty! It adds even more living space to share with family and friends in your own personal oasis.
- Multilevel pergola with profiled beam and trellis ends
- Architectural post and beam detailing
- 6” x 6” Posts with classic plinths
- Sleek curved gussets
- Finished in our beautiful mocha brown stain
- 100% FSC® Certified Cedar Lumber
- Box 1: 90" L x 20 5/8" W x 11 7/8" H
- Box 2: 90" L x 23 5/8" W x 11 7/8" H
- Box 3: 90" L x 15" W x 11" H
- Box 4: 90" L x 15" W x 11" H
- Box 5: 90" L x 15" W x 11" H
- Roof Dimensions: 12’ L x 24’ W x 8’6” H
- Base Dimensions (outside to outside of posts): 10’ L x 22’ W
Planning on ordering this product online? Watch Our What to Expect: Curbside Delivery Video.
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and includes all hardware and metal components
- Online helpful hints assembly video available at www.yardistrystructures.com
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions are included to ensure ease of assembly
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help you with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- If you are planning on using footings, view the link above for a detailed footing drawing.
If you have any questions along the way, reach out to our Customer Experience Team! They are here to help.
Helpful Hints Installation Video
Tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.
Showcasing all the great new features and benefits Yardistry has included in this product.
Made with FSC Certified Cedar Lumber
The FSC logo on our products means the Cedar Lumber we use comes from responsible and accountable sources.