12 x 20 Wood Gazebo With Aluminium Roof
12 x 20 Wood Gazebo With Aluminium Roof
Spend even more time outside, thanks to the 12’ x 20’ Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof by Yardistry.
Built with 100% FSC certified cedar lumber and finished in a stunning Mocha Brown stain, the 12’ x 20’ Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof is sure to become a popular gathering place – and a beautiful focal point in your yard. The beautiful design features a Montana Bronze Aluminum Roof which will provide you and your guests plenty of shade for years to come!
The spacious 12’ x 20’ Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof is big enough to easily set up both a dining - and living space! With its 6 x 9 inch corner posts and heavy duty construction the 12’ x 20’ Wood Gazebo with aluminum Roof can be attached to any structurally safe surface
Your new gazebo is designed for stress-free assembly! The wood comes pre-cut and pre-drilled so all parts fit together with ease. Just follow the illustrated step-by- step instruction manual…or watch the online Helpful Hints assembly video.
Available exclusively at Costco, the 12’ x 20’ Wood Gazebo with aluminum Roof will add a stylish and modern look to your outdoor living space!
- Built using 100% FSC® Certified Cedar Lumber
- Stunning Montana Bronze aluminum roof
- 6“ x 9” Corner posts and 6” x 6” centre posts with classic plinths
- Sleek curved gussets
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained in a beautiful, environmentally friendly, Mocha Brown stain
Construction and Dimensions
Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-finished and includes all hardware needed for assembly. Fasteners required to mount brackets to finished surface not included. (As surfaces may vary).
Pre-stained exterior grade cedar that stands up to the elements and ensures years of enjoyment
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.3 m (14.1 ft.) x 3.7 m (12.1 ft.) x 3.2 (10.4 ft.)
The 12’ x 20’ Wood Gazebo with aluminum Roof comes in 5 boxes:
- Box 1: 104" L x 44 1/2" W x 5" H = *256 lbs.
- Box 2: 104" L x 22 3/8" W x 12 1/4" H =*235 lbs.
- Box 3: 104" L x 22 3/8" W x 12 1/4" H =*282 lbs.
- Box 4: 104" L x 22 1/2" W x 5 1/4" H =*115 lbs.
- Box 5: 104" L x 22 1/2" W x 5 1/4" H =*112 lbs.
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
Planning on ordering this product online? Watch Our What to Expect: Curbside Delivery Video.
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood, hardware, and metal components
- Designed to be surface mounted- the Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof comes with L-Brackets that can be attached to any structurally safe surface (mounting hardware not included)
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual is included
- Helpful Hints video to help guide you through the most critical steps
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- If you are planning on using footings, view the link above for a detailed footing drawing.
If you have any questions along the way, reach out to our Customer Experience Team! They are here to help.
Showcasing all the great new features and benefits Yardistry has included in this product.
Made with FSC Certified Cedar Lumber
The FSC logo on our products means the Cedar Lumber we use comes from responsible and accountable sources.