12 x 12 Wood Gazebo With Aluminium Roof
12 x 12 Wood Gazebo With Aluminium Roof
Expand your outdoor living space with the 12 x 12 Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof by Yardistry. The 12 x 12 Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof adds character to any area, creating the perfect setting for all of your outdoor entertainment needs. The stunning design features an Aluminum Roof, 7” x 7” posts finished with classic plinths, and sleek curved gussets. The 100% natural Cedar Lumber is finished with a beautiful tugboat brown stain that brings a warmth and distinctive feel to any space. With interior dimensions of 11’ 2” x 11’ 2” the Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof can accommodate most outdoor living furniture and dining sets. The illustrated step-by-step instructions and the helpful hints video will guide you through every step of the installation. The 12 x 12 Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof by Yardistry is a multi-functional product that is perfect for any outdoor space.
- 100% Premium Cedar Lumber
- Contemporary modern design
- Stunning aluminum roof
- 7” x 7” Posts with classic plinths
- Sleek curved gussets
- Finished in a beautiful tugboat brown stain
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained Lumber with factory applied, environmentally friendly stain
- Pre-stained exterior grade cedar components stand up to the elements and ensure years of maintenance free enjoyment
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 12’ x 12’ x 10’6”
- Base Dimensions (L x W): 11’2” x 11’2”
12 x 12 Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof comes in 3 packages.
- Box 1: 106” L x 44” W x 6 ¼” H =*228 LBS
- Box 2: 108” L x 22” W x 7 ½” H =*186 LBS
- Box 3: 108” L x 22” W x 7 ½” H = *156 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
Planning on ordering this product online? Watch Our What to Expect: Curbside Delivery Video.
- Ready to assemble kit
- All hardware and components included
- Designed to be surface mounted (mounting hardware not included)
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
If you are planning on using footings, click here for a detailed footing drawing.
- Review the manual and helpful hint videos
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
Review the Helpful Hints Video that Yardistry has created. The helpful hints video has been created to show you some tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- If you are planning on using footings, view the link above for a detailed footing drawing.
If you have any questions along the way, reach out to our Customer Experience Team! They are here to help.
Helpful Hints Installation Video
Tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.
Showcasing all the great new features and benefits Yardistry has included in this product.
Made with FSC Certified Cedar Lumber
The FSC logo on our products means the Cedar Lumber we use comes from responsible and accountable sources.