10 x 10 Meridian Pavilion
10 x 10 Meridian Pavilion
Give yourself even more outdoor living space with the 10’x10’ Meridian Pavilion!
Full of character, the Pavilion will become the perfect setting for all your outdoor entertaining! Built with 100% premium Cedar lumber and finished in a Natural Cedar stain, the design features a gorgeous coffee brown aluminum roof. At 10 feet by 10 feet, the sturdy structure can accommodate most outdoor furniture sets.
The pavilion comes ready to assemble with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained. It also includes all necessary hardware, and simple to follow illustrated instructions. You can also find even more helpful hints for assembly at yardistrystructures.com!
Backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty, the 10’x10’ Meridian Pavilion will instantly transform your outdoor space into a sophisticated and modern oasis!
- Coffee Brown aluminum roof
- Premium gable roof design
- 6” x 6” Posts with plinths
- Sleek straight-line gussets
- Finished in a Natural Cedar stain
Constructions and Dimensions:
- Built with 100% premium Cedar lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained lumber
- Lumber comes pre-finished in a Natural Cedar stain color
- Overall Dimensions: 10’ L x 9’ 11” W x 9’ 3” H
- Base Dimensions (outside post to outside post): 9’ 6 ½” x 8’ 8” W
- Box 1: 89-1/2" L x 36" W x 4-3/8" H = *135 LBS
- Box 2: 89-1/2" L x 17-3/4" W x 9-3/4" H =*150 LBS
- Box 3: 89-1/2" L x 17-3/4" W x 9-3/4" H =*165 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut and includes all hardware and metal components
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual is included
- Helpful Hints video to guide you though the most critical steps
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
If you are planning on using footings, click here for a detailed footing drawing.
- Review the manual
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- If you are planning on using footings, view the link above for a detailed footing drawing.
If you have any questions along the way, reach out to our Customer Experience Team! They are here to help.