You are on our US 🇺🇸 Website shopping in US .
10 x 10 Meridian Pavilion
41 in stock
About This Pavilion
Give yourself even more outdoor living space with the 10’x10’ Meridian Pavilion!
Full of character, the Pavilion will become the perfect setting for all your outdoor entertaining! Built with 100% premium Cedar lumber and finished in a Natural Cedar stain, the design features a gorgeous coffee brown aluminum roof. At 10 feet by 10 feet, the sturdy structure can accommodate most outdoor furniture sets.
The pavilion comes ready to assemble with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained. It also includes all necessary hardware, and simple to follow illustrated instructions. You can also find even more helpful hints for assembly at yardistrystructures.com!
Backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty, the 10’x10’ Meridian Pavilion will instantly transform your outdoor space into a sophisticated and modern oasis!
- Coffee Brown aluminum roof
- Premium gable roof design
- 6” x 6” Posts with plinths
- Sleek straight-line gussets
- Finished in a Natural Cedar stain
Overall Dimensions: 10’ L x 9’ 11” W x 9’ 3” H
Base Dimensions (outside post to outside post): 9’ 6 ½” x 8’ 8” W
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut and includes all hardware and metal components
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual is included
- Helpful Hints video to guide you though the most critical steps
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Packaging / Curbside Delivery
- Box 1: 89-1/2″ L x 36″ W x 4-3/8″ H = *135 LBS
- Box 2: 89-1/2″ L x 17-3/4″ W x 9-3/4″ H =*150 LBS
- Box 3: 89-1/2″ L x 17-3/4″ W x 9-3/4″ H =*165 LBS
*Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
The Yardistry Warranty
Yardistry warrants that this product is free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. In addition, for any product with lumber, all lumber is warranted for five (5) years against rot and decay. This warranty applied to the original owner and registrant and is non-transferable. Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.