Add some character and beauty to your outdoor setting with Yardistry’s Backyard Pavilion. This wooden pavilion features two counter surfaces, and a metal roof. With base dimensions of 7’ x 5’ 4 5/8”, the Backyard Pavilion can add some shelter to just about any outdoor space.
- Stunning Montana Bronze aluminum roof with steel roof supports
- Finished in our Mocha Brown stain
- Attractive roof gables
- Sleek straight-line gussets
- 2 Cedar shelves for counter space
- 5” x 5” posts with classic plinths
- 100% FSC® Certified Cedar Lumber
- Box 1: 88 3/4" L x 35 7/8" W x 8" H = *240 LBS.
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
Planning on ordering this product online? Watch Our What to Expect: Curbside Delivery Video.
- Roof Dimensions: 8’L x 5’ ½” W x 8’ 9 1/8” H
- Base Dimensions (outside to outside of posts): 7’ L x 5’ 4 5/8” W
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and includes all hardware and metal components
- Online helpful hints assembly video available at www.yardistrystructures.com
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions are included to ensure ease of assembly
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help you with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual and helpful hint videos
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
Yardistry warrants that this product is free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. In addition, for any product with lumber, all lumber is warranted for five (5) years against rot and decay. This warranty applied to the original owner and registrant and is non-transferable.
Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.
Helpful Hints Installation Video
Tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.
Showcasing all the great new features and benefits Yardistry has included in this product.
Made with FSC Certified Cedar Lumber
The FSC logo on our products means the Cedar Lumber we use comes from responsible and accountable sources.