12 x 10 Wood Gazebo With Aluminum Roof
12 x 10 Wood Gazebo With Aluminum Roof
Create a perfect outdoor room within your backyard space with the Yardistry 12’ x 10’ Wood Gazebo with an Aluminium Roof.
Dine al fresco, play cards, enjoy an outdoor drink, or just enjoy a quiet moment in the shade. It’s the perfect size for sheltering your outdoor furniture. Sturdy, 6” x 7” posts with classic plinths ensure this gazebo will stand tall through the outdoor elements. Stylish curved gussets add to the striking design that is also strong and durable.
It’s exterior grade cedar will stand up to the elements and look great for years to come and you can feel good knowing the gazebos we sell through Costco are built with 100% FSC® Certified Cedar lumber, which means all the wood comes from responsible and accountable sources employing sustainable forestry practices. The Montana bronze colored aluminum roof shields everyone below from the scorching summer sun or the occasional unexpected shower.
The 12’ x 10’ Wood Gazebo with an Aluminium Roof provides a spot of stylish shelter just where you need it. Colored in an attractive mocha brown color stain, all wood sections are pre-cut and pre-drilled for easier assembly. The 12’ x 10’ Wood Gazebo with an Aluminium Roof comes with simple to follow illustrated instructions and we’ve created a helpful hints video to make your installation process easier, as well.
Backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty, the 12’ x 10’ Wood Gazebo with an Aluminium Roof will instantly transform your outdoor space into a sophisticated and modern oasis!
- Montana Bronze aluminium roof to product from the elements
- Strong 6” x 7” engineered posts
- Sleek curved gussets
- Finished in our beautiful mocha brown stain
- 100% FSC® Certified Cedar Lumber
- Box 1: 90" L x 38 3/4" W x 4 1/8" H = *155 LBS
- Box 2: 90" L x 19 1/8" W x 10" H= *183 LBS
- Box 3: 90" L x 19 1/8" W x 10" H= *166 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
Planning on ordering this product online? Watch Our What to Expect: Curbside Delivery Video.
- Roof Dimensions: 10’ L x 12’ W x 9’6” H
- Base Dimensions (outside to outside of posts): 9’ 1 7/8” L x 11’ 1 7/8” W
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and includes all hardware and metal components
- Online helpful hints assembly video available at www.yardistrystructures.com
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions are included to ensure ease of assembly
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual and helpful hint videos
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- If you are planning on using footings, view the link above for a detailed footing drawing.
Helpful Hints Installation Video
Tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.